Student Life in Vannes
The official student ID card provides the following services:
- Registration for courses, examinations, etc.
- University Library Card
- Printing, copying and scanning services on campus
- Payment at the student restaurant and cafeterias
- Students discount (cinema, public transport…)
- Accommodation: apartments offered by CROUS at the students’ residence are granted with priority to students coming from families with low income, so International students will have to rent accommodation on the private market. The best option is Appart’CityConfort, which is located next to the University, Lokavitz lists offer from individual to individual.
- Public Transportin Vannes: KICEOspecial student rate
- Dining & Shopping in Vannes: Cœur de Vannes
- Shopping opening hours: Mostly from 10am to 7pm. Most shops and supermarkets are closed on Sundays.
- Banks opening hours: from 9am to 5:30pm. Most Banks are closed on Saturdays or on Mondays.
- Currency exchange in Vannes: Ouest change
- French voltage for using electronic equipment is 220 Volt, the plug has two pins in one line (European Type F)
|Accommodation (average costs at dormitory)||€ 320,-|
|Food (basics)||€ 250,-|
|Public transport||€ 20,-|
latest update: March 19, 2019