The selection procedure is as follows:
- Eligibility Check. Applications are first checked for eligibility by the programme office. Non-eligible candidates are notified, including appeal information. Eligibility criteria:
(a) Erasmus+ scholarship eligibility rules, set by EACEA and
(b) CDE required academic qualifications for admission.
- Initial Filtering. Based on the application initial filtering and shortlisting will be implemented. The short list will be based on CDE “Criteria Items”, see (4).
- Nomination Proposal. The Selection Committee (SelCom) prepares a nomination proposal, including reserve listed candidates. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified.
- CRITERIA. Prior Learning in: Geoinformatics (includes Remote Sensing, Geostatistics, Cartography, Computer Science), Programming/Software development experience, level of English, grades as documented in transcript of studies, motivation letter. Extra weight is attached to publications, conference presentations, teaching experience, no prior international scholarship awards.
- Online Interview. All short listed applicants will be invited for an online interview by the Selection Committee aiming at validating submitted documentation including language skills, assessing personality and potential. Candidates not selected for further consideration will be notified.
- Acceptance Letter. Successful candidates receive a letter of acceptance and are requested to respond with a confirmation. Offers of ERASMUS+ SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS are communicated separately and are subject to immediate confirmation by the recipient.
- ERASMUS+ SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS at this stage are provisional and are subject to approval by EACEA, the EU agency providing the scholarships.
- Highly ranked candidates depending on a scholarship are placed on a reserve list and will be notified in case of any cancellations.
latest update: November 20, 2018