In the first phase, candidates complete the online application form, a two-steps process, and upload files containing the following contents:
- One page cover letter mentioning (1) prior studies in the geospatial domain, (2) any experience in remote sensing and/or cartography, (3) your programming/software development experience, (4) prior or current geospatial project experiences and (5) any involvement in outreach and community services. (Please note: component of application form)
- Motivation letter: in this letter, the candidate should explain how past experiences have prepared him/her for participation in the E+ Joint Master Programme, how this programme will improve his or her own career perspectives and will support personal ambitions and objectives. It should be specific, max. 10,000 characters including spaces. (Please note: component of application form)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), based on the English template from the Europass website (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/).
- Proof of identity and nationality (color scanned copy of the passport photo page).
- Proof of current residency, e.g. residential registration form.
- A scan of your academic degree awards, including diploma supplement, if available (plus certified translation where documents not issued in English).
- A scan of your transcript of studies (plus certified translation where documents not issued in English).
- Formal proof of English proficiency, B2 equivalence – see Europass CV, if prior degree studies not entirely conducted in English language.
- Two or three letters of recommendation, including contact details of the referee.
- Name and contact details of up to three additional academic references (e.g. former teachers, able and willing to communicate in English).
latest update: November 20, 2018