General Criteria for Admission to University
In order to be admitted to the CDE master’s programme, students must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a GEOSPATIAL DISCIPLINE or from an equivalent programme at an internationally recognised tertiary educational institution, corresponding to at least 180 ECTS (6 semesters), and the admission by the consortium of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree programme.
Geospatial disciplines such as
Geography, Geoinformatics, Geology, Computer Science, Data Science, Cartography, Remote Sensing, Ecology & Conservation, Surveying & Mapping, Agriculture, Resource Management, Urban Planning, Regional Planning, Landscape Planning, Public Administration, Infrastructure Management, Civil Engineering.
GeoData Science: year 2 at University of South Brittany
- Experience of at least one programming language, and interest in programming.
- Basic statistics, linear algebra and differential calculus (usually studied in first year of scientific university curriculum; if not, it will be required to follow such courses through MOOC before entering the MSc programme).
Geovisualization & Geocommunication: year 2 at Palacky University Olomouc
- Students who have already graduated in any cartography or geovisualisation degree must provide diploma supplement and diploma thesis.
- Experience of GIS software with visualisation modules.
- Interest in graphics or infographics.
latest update: June 13, 2019