Online Application Form Contents
- I apply for admission as: Self-funded student, E+ Scholarship student, combined
- Personal Details
- Visa information
- COVER LETTER: mentioning
- prior studies in the geospatial domain,
- any experience in remote sensing and/or cartography,
- your programming/software development experience,
- prior or current geospatial project experiences and
- any involvement in outreach and community services.
- Prior Academic Degree(s)
- Current Study (if applicable)
- Current or former Work Experience
- Geospatial Academic Expertise (additional criteria)
- Language Proficiency
- E+ Scholarship Applicants
- Self-Funded Applicants: Statement of Financial Resources
- References (e.g. former teachers, able and willing to communicate in English).
- PERSONAL MOTIVATION LETTER:
in this letter, the candidate should explain how past experiences have prepared him/her for participation in the E+ Joint Master Programme, how this programme will improve his or her own career perspectives and will support personal ambitions and objectives. It should be specific!
- Declaration of Correctness and Understanding
- One more final question
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), based on the English template from the Europass website, including a passport photo.
- Proof of identity and nationality (color scanned copy of the passport photo page).
- Proof of current residency, e.g. residential registration form.
- A copy of your academic degree awards, including diploma supplement, if available (plus certified translation where documents not issued in English).
- A copy of your transcript of studies (plus certified translation where documents not issued in English).
- Formal proof of English proficiency, applicable to all applicants (Language certificate C1/B2; certificate confirming completion of at least four-semester study in English language at a recognized post-secondary educational institution).
- Reference Letter 1 (optional), e.g. previous or current professors/teachers or employers.
- Reference Letter 2 (optional).
- Signed declaration.
latest update: October 9, 2019